Well, we’ve sprinted through another month, but before we look ahead, let’s put a wrap on this month.
Good things for the month:
- Loving working with my new chiropractor.
- After two weeks of following “no run” orders, I got in 3 pain-free miles on Saturday and am heading out this morning for another run today! Ending the month on a positive note!
- Kept my 5-minute daily plank challenge going. I think this streak may continue into March!
Things I could do without:
- You all have heard enough about my non-running, race-canceling woes so we’re not going to dwell here!
- Saying goodbye to Trainer Stacy 🙁
On the decks for March:
- Return to training. I’m working with my RC coaches now to map out a new plan. As long as I can string together a few more pain-free runs, I’ll be able to start training for Boston’s Run to Remember!
- Consistent work with the chiro to make the return to training possible.
- Challenge myself to try some new strength workouts and not slack!
How was your February?