Good grief what a week it’s been! My brain’s in a bit of a scramble as I wait for my coffee to kick in…it’s a bullet points kind of morning:
- I have been flying solo this week as J’s been traveling for work and I just have to say that I am in awe of what single mothers pull off every single day!
- It took until Wednesday for the effects of that bug/virus I had to finally be gone. Happy to finally be feeling like me again.
- I did manage to get a couple of runs in this week – nothing too crazy, but after Saturday’s debacle it just felt good to run.
- We’re three weeks into the school year and I’m already waving the white flag! Middle school homework is no joke – my oldest is already on his 5th test – seriously?
- And, speaking of middle school, I’m off to watch my son play his first ever football game this afternoon! I’m a mix of nerves and excitement – I think I’d feel better if he could add a few inches and pounds before this afternoon