Ah another month coming to a close. And while I got off to a slow start, things definitely improved as the month went on.
- While I missed my goal of the #FFMarchMiles 100 mile challenge, my mileage is the highest it’s been since last fall!
- Returning to hill work – yes I’m putting that in the “good” column 😉
- Enjoyed some runs with my son!
- The weather…but we won’t dwell on that! (I’m ignoring the sleet that’s currently beating on my windows!)
- A couple of fun races this month: First the BAA 5K with my son & J, and then returning to the Newport 10 Miler at the end of the month
- Joining a weekly Pilates Barre class
- Working with X2 Performance as a brand ambassador – More on this to come!
How about you – was March a good month? Any big plans for April?